1/1 Photo of Kitchen Sink Chocolate Bundt Cake...
1 hr 10 mins
This is a moist, dark chocolate cake. Inside the batter it contains chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and toffee bits. Then, a layer of dark chocolate ganache is poured over the top. Crushed peanut butter filled-pretzels, Oreo cookies, and salted peanuts are pressed into the outside of the cake. Then, caramel is drizzled on top. It's everything but the kitchen sink! Holy cow! Amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 551.25 ml cake flour
- 177.44 ml dark unsweetened cocoa
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 295.73 ml granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 414.03 ml buttermilk
- 414.03 ml dark chocolate chips, divided use
- 236.59 ml peanut butter chips
- 236.59 ml toffee pieces
- 78.07 ml heavy whipping cream
- 177.44 ml peanut butter filled pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 177.44 ml Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 59.14 ml salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 78.07 ml caramel sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with flour-added cooking spray.
- 2In a medium sized mixing bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, using a mixer on medium speed, beat together butter and sugar until creamy, about 1-2 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla, until combined, about 1 minute. Reduce mixer speed to low, and beat in flour mixture, alternating with buttermilk. Continue to beat for 1-2 minutes, or until ingredients are well combined; stir in 1 cup chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and toffee bits until combined.
- 4Pour batter into prepared pan, and shake/tap a few times, to allow batter to settle into all of the creases. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 55-60 minutes, or until a wooden skewer inserted into cake comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack; run a knife around the edges of pan, and invert cake onto platter; cool for 45 minutes.
- 6Bring cream to a boil, in a small saucepan, over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, and stir in the additional 3/4 cup chocolate chips, until melted and smooth; drizzle evenly over cake and spread with a knife.
- 7Sprinkle and pack pretzel pieces, cookie pieces, and peanuts onto top and sides of cake; drizzle with caramel sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchen Sink Chocolate Bundt Cake...
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 781.3
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 503.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 57.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter filled pretzels