1/1 Photo of Kimberly's Easy and Delicious Roast for the Crock Pot
4 hrs 5 mins
This is the way I usually make my roast. It is easy and certainly tastes as though I slaved in a hot kitchen. I hope that you enjoy this as much as my family does. Bon Appetit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine all of your spices.
- 2Place the roast in the bowl and fully coat the roast with the spices (you may wish to do this step in a large plastic bag).
- 3Place the roast in your crock.
- 4Add the one bouillion cube to the crock along with the bay leaf.
- 5Add the water and the wine.
- 6Set the crock pot on high for about 4 hours. Depending on your crock pot, the length of time may vary.
- 7Use the flavouful drippings to make gravy and voila! The main dish is served!
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kimberly's Easy and Delicious Roast for the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.2
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 163.3 mg
- Sodium 452.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: