Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is outstanding beer mustard. Serve it with ham or your favorite sausage. Add vinegar and beer to make the consistencey you desire.
- 1 cup brown mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup Killians red (beer)
- Crack the mustard seeds in a coffee or spice grinder. (Do not make into a powder)
- Stir in enought vinegar to make a thick paste.
- Combine mustard powder with the salt, stir in enough beer to make a thick paste.
- Mix the two pastes together and add enough beer to make a smooth pasty consistency.
- Can store up to 3 weeks in refriderator in a sealed container.