This is outstanding beer mustard. Serve it with ham or your favorite sausage. Add vinegar and beer to make the consistencey you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack the mustard seeds in a coffee or spice grinder. (Do not make into a powder)
- 2Stir in enought vinegar to make a thick paste.
- 3Combine mustard powder with the salt, stir in enough beer to make a thick paste.
- 4Mix the two pastes together and add enough beer to make a smooth pasty consistency.
- 5Can store up to 3 weeks in refriderator in a sealed container.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killians Beer Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: