1 hr 20 mins
Perfect Pixie's Note:
This was another top recipe from our class cookbook, we did this cookbook last year to raise money for the tsunami appeal, we raised a lot of money with this, I hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line an 8 3/4 x 13 1/2-inch glass or metal pan with a large piece of aluminum foil, smoothing it into the corners.
- 3Butter the foil with extra butter.
- 4In a large bowl, cream butter with the sugar.
- 5Stir in melted chocolate.
- 6Add vanilla.
- 7Then add eggs, beating until blended.
- 8In another bowl, combine flour and salt.
- 9Add walnuts and all the bits into the bowl.
- 10Scrape the flour, nuts and bits into the butter bowl, and stir with a wooden spoon just until all the ingredients are mixed.
- 11Do not overbeat.
- 12Scrape batter into prepared pan, holding the foil so that it does not move.
- 13Place the pan in the middle of the oven and bake until toothpick inserted to in the center comes out clean--about 50 minutes.
- 14Remove pan and let it stand for 1 hour.
- 15Then cover the pan with foil and place it in your freezer for at least 1- 1 1/2 hours or in your refrigerator overnight.
- 16Turn the cooled brownies out onto clean workspace, lift off the foil and cut into 32 squares.
- 17Store in fridge or the freezer in an airtight tin.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Triple Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g