Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple one dish summer meal. For even more flavor, grill or brown the keilbasa in a frying pan before slicing. Posted by request.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 12 ounces kielbasa, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups cooked green peas
- 6 sweet gherkins, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- fresh medium tomatoes, cut into eights
- romaine lettuce or leafy green lettuce leaf
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, combine salad ingredients and mix in dressing.
- Line a serving dish with lettuce leaves, top with salad and garnish with tomatoes.
This was really good! Even my super-picky husband and my two toddlers loved it. DH said it tastes like eating a hot dog with relish. I didn't have any cucumber, and my family won't eat peas, so I used frozen corn. I sauted the potatoes and turkey kielbasa together for a few minutes, then let the mixture cool. Did everything else according to the recipe, and it came out great! Thanks so much for sharing this quick, tasty supper.
This was a nice, refreshing summer salad.As I didn't have potatoes on hand, I used bow tie pasta instead.