Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a super-simple, sweet'n tangy, kid-friendly sloppy joe recipe. Kids who don't like sloppy joes, like these.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Brown the hamburger and onion together.
- Pour off fat.
- Add other ingredients and heat through.
- The longer it simmers, the better it tastes.
Pretty good recipe...kids and hubby ate it up!
Not only is this a kid pleaser, it is easy for kids to make. I helped my ten yr. old make this recipe and she had a really easy time with it. So if you are a beginner, a mom with kids, or a kid cooking with your mom, this a great recipe.