Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids made this when they were little (and they still request it). An easy dessert for little helpers who want to learn to cook.
- Place cold milk in mixing bowl.
- Add chocolate pudding mix and whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Add thawed Cool Whip and whisk until mixed.
- Place in serving bowl or individual small bowls.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- You can prepare with any flavor of pudding mix.
- I have also served with sliced strawberries.
We love this! I've made it often and its good every time. I'm all for making something good so easy! Great recipe! Thanks!
I didn't use this as a recipe for a child to make, though I see how that would work well. I used sugar free/fat free pudding, skim milk, and sugar free cool-whip to make a diet friendly snack/lundbox addition. I used white chocolate pudding (as it was all I had) so my mousse was white and fluffy looking. Great flavor, great texture, and really good for low calories/points. Thanks for one I know I'll be repeating.