Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't tried this recipe but I am always looking for new and exciting chicken recipes. This one fits the bill.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless boneless
- In a shallow container, blend soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic. Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
This made a wonderful lunch for us yesterday. Quick and delicious. Made for PAC spring 2011.