Recipe by kaliwags
My husband loves key lime pie and well I just dont have alot of time and these take about 6 mins to make and wah-laaah!
- 1 (10 ounce) jar lime curd
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- green food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping (thawed)
- 1 (4 ounce) package miniature graham cracker pie crusts (6 crusts)
- 6 lime slices (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Whisk lime curd and sour cream in large bowl until blended. Stir in yellow and green food color to tint lime green, (this is optional you dont have to do this). Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Evenly spoon 1/2 cup into each crust. refrigerate about 2 hours or overnight until set. Dollop with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices.