1 hr 24 mins
In ‘Williams-Sonoma: Dessert of the Day’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the crust, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, stir together the crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until evenly moistened.
- 3Pat the crumb mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom and all the way up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan or dish.
- 4Bake until the crust is firm, 5-7 minutes.
- 5In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, and lime zest until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- 6Add the condensed milk and then the lime juice, whisking well after each addition.
- 7Pour the filling into the crust.
- 8Bake until the filling is firm in the center, 20-24 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a wire rack and let the pie cool completely.
- 10Refrigerate until chilled and firm, 2-3 hours.
- 11Before serving, spread the top of the pie with a thick layer of whipped cream; serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie II
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.4
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 214.2 mg
- Sodium 197.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 63.3 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
key lime zest