Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Want something sweet but not to rich? Great tropical flavor! Does not include the chilling time.
- 591.47 ml pretzel sticks, finely crushed
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2.46 ml lime peel, finely shredded
- 44.37 ml key lime juice (or regular lime juice)
- 59.14 ml salted pistachio nut, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 2 quart rectangular baking dish; set aside.
- For crust: In medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for filling: In large bowl, combine cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lime peel and lime juice. Pour filling over crust. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool in baking dish on wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours (top will crack slightly). Cut into bars.