1 hr 10 mins
This cheesecake is cool, creamy, and slightly tangy. It is the perfect dessert to serve after a spicy meal. It is really the perfect dessert to serve after any meal! Key lime juice can be found bottled in the grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix vanilla wafer crumbs and butter together.
- 3Press crumbs onto bottom and halfway up the sides of a greased 8-inch springform pan.
- 4Bake crust for 5 minutes, then set aside.
- 5In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, beating until smooth.
- 6Add vanilla and key lime juice and beat well.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined after each egg.
- 8Gently mix in sour cream.
- 9Pour into a greased springform pan.
- 10Bake at 350°F for about 40-45 minutes (cheesecake should still jiggle a little in center).
- 11Turn off oven and leave cheesecake undisturbed for 30 minutes.
- 12Remove cheesecake from oven and cool to room temperature on wire rack.
- 13Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.8
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 184.1 mg
- Sodium 518.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 9.7 g