No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
This is so delicious I think I ate half a pie the first day myself. I used regular cream cheese and regular sweetened condensed milk.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1⁄3 cup fresh key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly amongst individual serving bowls or ramekins and press down to make a crust.
- Drizzle some of the butter over the crumbs in each dish. Place the bowls in the freezer.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, zest, and the condensed milk until well-combined.
- Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Add additional whipped topping and other desired toppings. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION