- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes with hot peppers
- 1 (32 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- tortilla chips
- cubed French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef with onion in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Transfer beef mixture to a slow cooker; add taco sauce, tomatoes and cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until cheese is completely melted.
- Reduce heat to low setting; serve with chips and bread cubes.