Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
VERY moist and delicious, can't wait for summer to make it again!
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml dark brown sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml zucchini, peeled, grated
- 709.77 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips or 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips or 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips
- In large bowl, beat eggs til foamy.
- Beat in next 4 ingredients.
- Beat in zucchini.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients, add to wet mixture.
- Mix well.(*Except nuts and chips.)
- Then stir in nuts and chips.
- Bake in 325º oven for 60-75 minutes in 2 greased and floured bread loaf pans.
- Let cool 5 minutes, loosen sides with knife, turn out onto wire rack to cool. Wrap tightly, store in fridge.
This bread recipe is very good. I even used half whole wheat flour and half all purpose flour. Turned out great!
I followed the recipe exactly and it resulted in 2 delicious, moist loaves of bread. Mine baked exactly for 1 hour. I will definitely make this again. A slice of this bread is wonderful with a cup of tea.
I made this exactly to the recipe's instructions. It turned out a moist delicious sweet bread. Came out of the pan beautifully. Thanks for a great recipe.