Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Real good . Got it from Kellogg's web site
- 4 cups kellogg's corn flakes, crumbs (crushed to 1 cup )
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- In medium mixing bowl, combine corn flakes and remaining ingredients; press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and sides of a 9-inch pan to form crust.
- Bake at 350°F about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Fill with ice cream or pudding, chilling until firm. garnish with ice cream toppings, fruit or whipped topping if desired.
I really wanted this recipe to work. For some reason we have an abundance of corn flakes right now and I really need to use them up. Anyway, we found this crust to be disappointing. I just couldn't get it to hold together. It just crumbled apart and probably would have worked out better if I had just sprinkled it on the top of my pie.