Recipe by anonymous
My friends recipe that is a wonderful sidedish when grilling! Prepare in a disposable aluminum bowl/tin and cover with foil and leave on the grill for an hour. What could be easier!
- 6 potatoes, cubed (or more, I use red potatoes with skin on)
- 1⁄2 red pepper (chopped in small pieces)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 green onions (cut rings with scissors)
- garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons butter (sliced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a disposable aluminum tin (or foil pouch), add potatoes, red pepper, onion, green onions, garlic, butter, olive oil.
- Dash garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Cover tin with foil.
- Place on grill-med/low heat for about an hour-foil wrap will take less time. Check at about 45 minutes No need to stir. Leave longer if you want it more browned and crispy.