1/1 Photo of Kale & Chorizo Soup
1 hr 15 mins
Commonly eaten soup in Portugal from riverford.co.uk
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- 2Wash the kale and remove the stems.
- 3Peel and dice the potatoes.
- 4Thickly slice the sausage.
- 5Heat the oil and cook the onion and sausage over a low heat for about 20 minutes until soft.
- 6Stir in the garlic and potatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- 7Add the kale leaves and cover with the stock.
- 8Simmer for 30 minutes adding more stock to keep everything covered.
- 9Season to taste and serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale & Chorizo Soup
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1197.9
- Calories from Fat 771
- Total Fat 85.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 191.3 mg
- Sodium 2906.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 59.9 g