Commonly eaten soup in Portugal from riverford.co.uk
Make and share this Kale & Chorizo Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Dice the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- Wash the kale and remove the stems.
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Thickly slice the sausage.
- Heat the oil and cook the onion and sausage over a low heat for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Stir in the garlic and potatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the kale leaves and cover with the stock.
- Simmer for 30 minutes adding more stock to keep everything covered.
- Season to taste and serve with crusty bread.