Recipe by A la Carte
This is a recipe from GH, and I've messed with it a little to make it kind of like crispy seaweed.
Top Review by brokenburner
This was my first time trying kale... it was interesting! I think the flavor of the kale would match better with a "spicy" seasoning rather than Splenda, but it was lovely anyway. Thanks for posting.
- 10 ounces kale, rinsed and drained well
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- kosher salt
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Remove and discard thick stems and tear the leaves into large pieces.
- Spray leaves with nonstick cooking spray to coat lightly; sprinkle with about 1/2 tsp salt and 2 tsp of the splenda.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or just until kale is crisp but not browned.
- Cool on cookie sheets or on a wire rack.