Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce.
Make and share this Kale and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- water or tomato juice
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place kale, tomatoes and onions in pot with just enough water or tomato juice to keep them from burning while it cooks.
- Cook over medium heat until kale is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add a little olive oil, plus salt and pepper to taste before serving.