Zucchini, Kale, and Tomato Saute
photo by deecook53
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 5 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 bunches kale, stems removed and leaves roughly chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, and saute onion until tender.
- Then add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and salt, and let cook until zucchini is fairly tender and tomatoes are falling apart (about 10 min).
- Stir in kale and continue to cook until kale is wilted and tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!