- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 -6 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots in a steamer for 4-5 minutes until tender/crisp.
- Remove from heat.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar, honey& 2 tablespoons of the kahlua.
- Cook until it bubbles.
- Combine the remaining kahlua and the cornstarch and stir until blended.
- Add to the brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and cook until thickened.
- Add the cooked carrots& toss gently until well coated.
- Cook until the carrots are heated throughout.
- Put in a serving dish and sprinkle with bacon.