Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hot and good
Make and share this kaeng phet daeng kai (Hot Red Chicken Curry) recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the chicken up, then briefly fry the curry paste until fragrant, reduce the heat, add the coconut milk slowly, and continue to stir while cooking until a thin film of oil apppears on the surface.
- Skim off the oil, and discard it.
- Add the chicken and other ingredients except the eggplant.
- Bring to a boil and cook until the chicken begins to change colour.
- Adjust the flavors to suit yourself.
- When it is at a boil again add the eggplant and continue till thechicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed white Jasmine rice.