Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I LOVE Justin Wilson. Check out his videos on YouTube..this recipe is delicious Its from his cookbook " Homegrown Louisiana Cookin'" I gar-on-tee you'll like this. Cooking time does not include the time to cook the pasta.
- Over medium-high heat, in a medium frying pan, melt the butter. Add the parsley and onions and saute until the onions are tender.
- Add the lemon juice and garlic, stir, and continue to saute about another few minutes.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and hot sauce ( I started with a sprinkle of each and I added more at the end). Stir to mix well.
- Saute' until the shrimp are opaque and turn pinkish. Do not overcook.
- Serve over pasta. I liked this with grated Parmesan over the top.
This was very good and easy to prepare. We like spicy food so we used a fair amount of hot sauce. You can't go wrong with Justin Wilson. I gay-ron-tee!!