Recipe by Clorissasue
A dish I made with what I had on hand so I could use my new WOK, who would have known it would come out tasting SO darn good!
Top Review by Pinaygourmet #345142
Thanks for posting this great recipe, I made it two weeks ago and hubby really loved it. My only modification was just a dash of chilli oil for an additional zing, but it was still good even without the chilli oil. I'll try it with stir fried noodles next time.
- 9 ounces pork loin chops
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman's teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 stalk broccoli
- 1⁄2 large zucchini
- 12 snow peas
- 10 ounces baby corn
- 10 ounces mushrooms
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into thin strips, cutting off any fat.
- Mix together the next 5 ingredients and pour over pork. Let sit for a while, or even overnight.
- Heat some oil in a WOK on med/high heat. When hot add the pork and sauce.
- When pork is nearly done, add veggies and about 1/2 cup of water. Cook until veggies are crisp/tender.
- Remove liquid from pan, and add 1/2 tbs cornstarch, stir. Add back into WOK and heat until sauce is thickened.
- I served mine over brown rice! YUM!