Recipe by Capncrunch
These taste just like your favorite Chinese Restaurants.....
Top Review by Feisty
Outstanding! I had to use canned crab since it's all that was available, so I used two cans and it came out very well with a nice meaty crabmeat proportion. I need to be a bit more careful in sealing them next time as a little of my filling leaked out on one or two, but they were still great. I froze half the batch to cook at a later date, and I'm already wanting to get to them. :-) Thanks for posting this, it's a keeper.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3⁄4-1 cup crabmeat, picked
- 50 wonton wrappers
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the cheese, soy sauce, garlic powder, and green onions; stir in crab meat.
- Place 1 teaspoon filling just below center of each won ton wrapper.
- Roll up wrapper, leaving top half unrolled.
- Moisten the right and left corners with water; bring them over filling and press firmly to seal.
- Fry a few at a time in oil heated to 375 degrees 2-3 mins., or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.