Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Since Jane-In-RI loves pumpkin so much, here is a recipe just for her and the rest of you pumpkin lovers out there. Enjoy. Cooking time is cooling time.
- 425.24 g can Libby's canned pumpkin
- 226.79 g package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml sliced jalapenos brine
- 226.79 g container light sour cream
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 29.58 ml chopped sliced jalapenos
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 63.78 g can sliced ripe olives
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 59.14 ml finely chopped red onion
- tortilla chips
- COMBINE pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeño juice in medium bowl.
- Spread into 8-inch square baking dish.
- COMBINE sour cream, chiles, jalapeños and garlic salt in small bowl.
- Spread over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion.
- Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This is a great blend of flavors - very enjoyable! I omitted the red onion as I didn't have any, but I'm sure that would be a great touch too. Thanks for sharing!