Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this up while shopping in the grocery store. I hope you like it.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58-44.37 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 453.59 g carrot, peeled and sliced
- 453.59 g celery, chopped
- 946.0 ml vegetable broth
- 907.18 g chicken broth, veg broth for veg option (use water (or more)
- 907.18 g organic crushed tomatoes
- 226.79 g pasta (any kind)
- 4.92 ml spike sodium-free seasoning
- 4.92 ml coarse salt
- 2.46 ml coarse salt
- 4.92 ml coarse pepper
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 5 medium red potatoes, cut into 1 . 5-inch chunks
- 473.18 ml frozen corn
- 425.24 g can black beans, undrained
- heat the oil on medium high.
- add garlic
- saute 2 minutes.
- add vinegar, onion, celery, carrot and 1/2 t coarse salt.
- saute until onions start to get clear and celery is fragrant (add a little broth if needed).
- add remaining ingredients and cook on medium until potatoes are tender (about 25 minutes.