1/4 Photos of Julie's Baked Oatmeal
Made with old-fashioned oats and just a hint of sweetness. Delicious and healthy, it reheats well in the microwave for a quick weekday breakfast. Inspired by Jenny's Baked Oatmeal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2In a mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together.
- 3Pour into prepared dish and cook for 40 minutes.
- 4Top with brown sugar and cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julie's Baked Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 266.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 11.1 g