1/4 Photos of Juicy Grilled Burgers
These are super good burgers. I've made burgers like this for the past year, using salt and pepper instead of McCormick's.. I discovered McCormick's and tried it... Boy did it make a difference.... We usually eat these burgers with potato salad and baked beans...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground round (lean)
- 3 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons hamburger seasoning (I use McCormick)
- tomato, sliced (optional)
- pickle, sliced (optional)
- onion, sliced (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- cheese, sliced (optional)
- condiments, as desired
- 1Prepare your grill.
- 2Combine the first 7 ingredients into a large bowl.
- 3Pat out your burgers to desired size and thickness.
- 4Place on a lightly oiled grill and grill on each side for 5-7 minutes or until done.
- 5If topping with cheese, place cheese on burger as soon as it is taken off the grill.
- 6Serve on your choice of buns with your choice of toppings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juicy Grilled Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: