1/4 Photos of Juicy Grilled Burgers
These are super good burgers. I've made burgers like this for the past year, using salt and pepper instead of McCormick's.. I discovered McCormick's and tried it... Boy did it make a difference.... We usually eat these burgers with potato salad and baked beans...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground round (lean)
- 3 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons hamburger seasoning (I use McCormick)
- tomato, sliced (optional)
- pickle, sliced (optional)
- onion, sliced (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- cheese, sliced (optional)
- condiments, as desired
- 1Prepare your grill.
- 2Combine the first 7 ingredients into a large bowl.
- 3Pat out your burgers to desired size and thickness.
- 4Place on a lightly oiled grill and grill on each side for 5-7 minutes or until done.
- 5If topping with cheese, place cheese on burger as soon as it is taken off the grill.
- 6Serve on your choice of buns with your choice of toppings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juicy Grilled Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: