These are super good burgers. I've made burgers like this for the past year, using salt and pepper instead of McCormick's.. I discovered McCormick's and tried it... Boy did it make a difference.... We usually eat these burgers with potato salad and baked beans...
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground round (lean)
- 3 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions (grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons hamburger seasoning (I use McCormick)
- tomato, sliced (optional)
- pickle, sliced (optional)
- onion, sliced (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- cheese, sliced (optional)
- condiments, as desired
- Prepare your grill.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pat out your burgers to desired size and thickness.
- Place on a lightly oiled grill and grill on each side for 5-7 minutes or until done.
- If topping with cheese, place cheese on burger as soon as it is taken off the grill.
- Serve on your choice of buns with your choice of toppings.
Really good and juicy burgers...my family loved them! I also used the Italian breadcrumbs...I didn't have the hamburger seasoning, but added BQ seasoning which worked great. Thanks!
These burgers were great. I used plain barbecue sauce. I used Montreal steak seasoning and I think that's a great substitution. I used italian breadcrumbs. And omitted the onion. Thanks Gert. Made for Alphabet chef game
Awesome, just slightly off from how I usually make burgers. I also used Montreal steak seasoning and chose sweet baby rays bbq sauce. I only had a little more then a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce left, so I added some Worcestershire pepper too for the rest. Nothing not to love here in this recipe - great with some cheese, pickles and chili sauce.