From my sister in law Judy. Hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans campbell's tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes, diced
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno sauce
- 1Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat.
- 2Cook and Stir until evenly browned-drain off most of the grease.
- 3Add chopped onion, green chili peppers, red pepper flakes, crushed garlic and half of the cumin, cook and still until onion is tender.
- 4Pour in the tomato soup and fire roasted diced tomatoes, Season with chili powder salt & pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Pour in the beans and season with remaining cumin, cayenne pepper, Tabasco Sauce, Jalapeno Sauce depending on your timer for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judy's Soon to Be World Famous Chili
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 1259.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: