Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my sister in law Judy. Hope you like it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans campbell's tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes, diced
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon jalapeno sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Cook and Stir until evenly browned-drain off most of the grease.
- Add chopped onion, green chili peppers, red pepper flakes, crushed garlic and half of the cumin, cook and still until onion is tender.
- Pour in the tomato soup and fire roasted diced tomatoes, Season with chili powder salt & pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour in the beans and season with remaining cumin, cayenne pepper, Tabasco Sauce, Jalapeno Sauce depending on your timer for 20-30 minutes.