Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my sister in law Judy. Hope you like it.
Make and share this Judy's Soon to Be World Famous Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans campbell's tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes, diced
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon jalapeno sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Cook and Stir until evenly browned-drain off most of the grease.
- Add chopped onion, green chili peppers, red pepper flakes, crushed garlic and half of the cumin, cook and still until onion is tender.
- Pour in the tomato soup and fire roasted diced tomatoes, Season with chili powder salt & pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour in the beans and season with remaining cumin, cayenne pepper, Tabasco Sauce, Jalapeno Sauce depending on your timer for 20-30 minutes.