1 hr 15 mins
...that she never made! My aunt has a friend Judy and they often share recipes. Judy gave my aunt this recipe and for YEARS, my family knew this recipe as Judy's Chicken. When my aunt recently asked Judy about this recipe...Judy had no clue what my aunt was talking about! Apparently, Judy had gotten this recipe, shared it with my aunt, and never made it herself. Of course, we still call it Judy's Chicken. This recipe is EASY as well as delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 1-2 (9x13) pans with cooking spray. Lay out chicken breasts.
- 3Season breasts with last five ingredients (basil and thyme are "optional" and are best fresh) to taste.
- 4Mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup to 1 cup sour cream in separate bowl. (You can use 1 can soup and 1 cup sour cream to cut calories, but I prefer using the 2 cans and 2 cups, even if I only use 4 chicken breasts, as I love dipping the finished chicken in the sauce).
- 5Cover chicken with soup and sour cream mixture.
- 6Put chicken in the oven and cook for an hour (remember, add 15 mins if chicken is frozen).
- 7Serve with extra sauce on the side. Delicious with rice or rolls.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judy's Chicken....
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 755.8
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 201.9 mg
- Sodium 1196.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 52.6 g