1/1 Photo of Joyfulabode's Super-Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
This recipe is very slightly modified from JoyfulAbode.com, one of my favorite blogs (Emily, if you see this, I hope you don't mind - I just want to make it easier to find!). The chili powder is the thing that makes this so much better than any other dip - don't be skimpy, the other creamy ingredients balance it out so it's not spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Soften cream cheese.
- 3Chop spinach and artichokes if not already chopped.
- 4In a baking dish, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, spinach, artichokes, and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella.
- 5Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt, and chili powder to taste - the amounts above are estimates.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top.
- 7Bake until heated through, about 30 minutes.
- 8Broil for a minute or so to brown the cheese.
- 9Serve with raw veggies, crackers, tortilla chips, etc.
Browse Our Top Artichoke Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Artichoke Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joyfulabode's Super-Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g