Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My friend Joyce gave me this recipe some time ago and while I have only made it twice, it was wonderful both times.
- Melt butter in a 9x13-inch pan.
- In a bag, combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Place chicken skin side down and bake at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces, sprinkle with salt and bake another 15 minutes.
- Combine milk and soup and blend until smooth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Push chicken pieces toward center of pan.
- Arrange biscuits around chicken.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Top each biscuit with shredded cheese.
- Continue baking 5 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Yummy!!! This was a very good dish and easy to make too!!! I made this with garlic mashed potatoes, fresh from the garden corn on the cob, and cucumbers one night and garlic mashed potatoes, cucumbers, and brown rice the 2nd night! Great both nights. This was one of those dishes that was, in my opinion, better the 2nd night after it had sat! The sauce got thicker by the time I reheated in the oven the 2nd night. Very good, and I will be making again! Thanks for sharing!!! :)
This is absolutely wonderful. 5 stars all the way. I love that the chicken was crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. This was also easy to make and after a long day this meal was a great way to end the day. Thanks so much Bert!
This is true comfort food in this house! Loved it and so easy to make! Thanks bert!