Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple bacon and cream cheese dip I have tweaked over the years and it always disappears at any gathering where I make it. It makes a small amount which is just right to accompany a cheese platter with crackers and some wine. Make at least two hours earlier for best results.
- Fry the bacon without any added fat in a small frying pan until slightly brown but not crisp. Trim any obvious fat and pat dry with absorbent paper towels.
- Roughly chop the bacon and finely chop the tomato.
- Add the cream cheese to a small blender or chopper and add the rest of the ingredients on top of it.
- Blend well until the bacon pieces have become small and evenly dispersed throughout the mixture.
- Scrape onto small plate or in bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Serve with crackers. Enjoy!