Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
these ribs will be some of the most tenderest ribs that you will ever eat. and they are simple to make and evewryone loves them.
- In a large pot boil ribs in pineapple juice for 45 minutes.
- drain off juice, place rib`s in a 9x13 inch baking dish, baste with sauce.
- put dish in oven and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- then repeat the same process on other side.
- baste and broil.
- then they are ready to serve.
- this serve`s six.
So easy and just right. I didn't have a lot of pineapple juice so added water to make enough to cover and boil. I boiled for about 1 hour 15 minutes to get the meat tender, then finished on the grill with some bbq sauce. Just the kind of recipe I was looking for today. Thanks for posting!
Loved it, will be making again. To those who said it was tough - come try my MIL's ribs. They're the pork rib equivalent of the turkey from Christmas Vacation.
Loved this recipe! I am allergic to pineapple, much to my dismay, and tried apple juice. Boiled 12 ribs for 1/2 hour then simmered them for another 45 minutes. I was afraid to overcook them. The meat fell off the bones. Very tasty and easy to make. Even my picky husband liked them. Made leftovers into pulled pork sandwiches the next day.