A copycat version of my favorite sub from the franchise
Make and share this Jimmy Johns # 8 Billy Club recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces roast beef, deli shaved
- 2 ounces ham, smoked, deli saved
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp.dijon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 lettuce, shredded
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1 hoagie roll, approximately 9 inches long (Jimmy John's uses their own version of french bread, not quite a baguette, that would be too hard )
- . Slice The Roll, put mustard on one side, the mayo on the other. layer the cheese, then the meat some on each side, then pile on the the lettuce and sliced tomato. Onions, thinly sliced cucumber, sprouts, vinegar and oil or oregano are optional.