Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Husband is Diabetic, but loves Waldorf Salad. I make this one with jicama to keep down the carbs.
- 2 cups diced peeled jicama
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise, I like Hellmans
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- water, to thin out dressing
- Place Jicama, Celery, Walnuts and Raisins in a bowl.
- Whisk mayo, Lemon juice Splenda in a small bowl.
- Add water to thin to a pour able consistency and blend together with jicama Mixture.
LOVED THIS SALAD, but then I'm a real jicama fan! The flavor combo of lemon, raisins & jicama is great! Definitely have to pass this one along to some of my friends! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]