Recipe by Carrie Richman
This moist cake is a request by family members at holiday gatherings. You'll love the moist texture.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (Moist variety)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 5 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients for 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Pour 1/2 of cake mixture into greased and floured Bundt style pan.
- Pour 1/2 of sugar, nut and cinnamon mixture on top of cake batter.
- Swirl into batter with knife.
- Pour remaining cake mixture on top of sugar mixture and top with remaining sugar mixture and once again, swirl with knife.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees or until done.