I got the base for this recipe from Mr. Breakfast.com, but made so many changes, to make it unique to me. This is a great recipe for the low-carb dieter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, sliced in rounds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- 3Saute mushrooms and onions in olive oil about 3 minutes. Place as bottom layer in pie plate.
- 4Layer with spinach then tomato rounds.
- 5Sprinkle with the 3 cheeses and pepper flake and set aside.
- 6Whisk eggs, half & half, milk and flour together in a bowl, pour over cheeses in dish.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350°F for about 25-30 minutes or until just set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jen's Crustless Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 171.8 mg
- Sodium 524.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese