Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from a regional magazine that DH brought home. It was submitted by a lady in Florida who got it from an old copy of Southern Cookbook. We enjoyed it and hope that you will too!
- Cream the butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and beat well.
- Beat the egg yolks and add to the creamed butter/sugar.
- Add the strawberry jelly and mix well.
- Beat the eggs whites well.
- Fold the egg whites in the butter/sugar/jelly mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour in the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.