Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This appetizer makes a wonderful dish for a large group. Freezes well, so it can be put into smaller containers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Chili Grape Sauce
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 10 ounces grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix ground been with egg, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Roll into 1" balls in diameter.
- Heat chili sauce, jelly, lemon juice, brown sugar and soy sauce in a large pot. Bring to a boil and add uncooked meatballs.
- Simmer meatballs in sauce for 30 minutes.