- Ready In:
- 65 frozen meatballs
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- Bake meatballs as per package directions.
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Pour over meatballs in chaffing dish or large casserole and bake at 325F for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Just an average guy who loves to cook! My Mom, Dad, Brother and I all love our kitchens. I especially like wowing company with great dishes. Harder than that is making meals my kids will eat.