Recipe by kzmom
This is a Jello recipe...much loved in my family for many years. Very moist and light tasting. Cheery presentation! You can exchange pudding and cake flavors for a different taste sensation.
Top Review by Cheferoni
This is very moist cake recipe, and my teens thought the color was pretty cool when I sliced it! I used a white cake mix and substituted vanilla for almond extract as that is what I had on hand and it turned out just fine. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix (4 servings)
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 7 drops green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 10" tube bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, finish cooling on rack. Top with glaze of icing sugar and a tablespoon or two of hot water.