- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow cake mix (without pudding in the mix)
- 1 package butterscotch pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour tube or 10" bundt pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electic mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Cool in pan for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate, cool completely.
Join The Conversation