Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Homemade Pudding Pops treats everyone enjoys!
Make and share this Jello French Vanilla Pudding Pops recipe from Food.com.
- Pour Milk into Medium sized bowl.
- Add Dry Pudding Mix and beat with wire mix for 2 minutes.
- Spoon evenly into 6 (5 OZ.) Paper or Plastic cups and insert wooden pop stick into center to use as a handle.
- FREEZE at least 6 HRS or Overnite till Firm.
- To remove pops from cups, place bottoms of cups under warm running water for 15 seconds. Press firmly on bottoms of cups to release pops. DO NOT TWIST OR PULL POP STICKS. STORE leftover in FREEZER.
These are so much fun! I'm testing recipes for DD's 3rd birthday party at the end of the month & this recipe will be perfect. I did have to go to the Jello website to clarify the "4 oz box" as I had two kinds of pudding on hand, one a 4 serving size & one a 1 oz size. But both used 2 cups of milk & the website had different sizes of boxes but all using the 2 cups of milk. So I went with it & made two flavors of pudding. I used Vanilla flavor & White Chocolate Flavor. The vanilla is okay flavor-wise but too yellow for my purposes. The white chocolate was my favorite flavor & it was snow white. I did about 15 pops in 3oz cups & did a lot of playing around with them. For all of the vanilla pudding I mixed in mini-chocolate chips & cut up marshmallows. For the white chocolate I divided it up into bowls & tinted one neon pink, one neon green, one I poured some maraschino cherry juice into & one I left white. The cherry juice made a pretty, pale pink color with a light cherry flavor complimenting the white chocolate pudding. I layered different colors into the cups, some I sprinkled sweetened shredded coconut onto, some of the white pudding I swirled with a dab of a colored pudding & in only one cup (as a test) I put a maraschino cherry. Luckily that was the pop DD chose & she loved the surprise of the cherry in the middle! :) Thanks for sharing, iLuv2cook 2! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet tag.