Charlotte J's Note:
Found on I heart nap time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- 2Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Blend in egg and vanilla.
- 4Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6Divide dough into 4 sections.
- 7Sprinkle 2 Tb of jello onto each section.
- 8Knead together with dough.
- 9You may want to add a few drops of food coloring to make the dough more vibrant.
- 10Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 11Roll in the extra jello from the packets.
- 12Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets.
- 13Flatten with bottom of bowl.
- 14Bake 8 to 10 min at 350 on lined baking sheets.
- 15Cool on baking sheets 2 minute.
- 16Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3094.6
- Calories from Fat 1283
- Total Fat 142.6 g
- Saturated Fat 88.5 g
- Cholesterol 459.0 mg
- Sodium 2230.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 421.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 247.1 g
- Protein 40.4 g