Sugar Free Jello Cookies
These are easy and taste good to be sugar free.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 2 (1/3 ounce) sugar-free jello, your choice of flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cream margarine, sugar, 1 package of jello and eggs together in a medium to large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Roll dough into one inch balls, then roll them in the additional box of jello and place on a greased and floured cookie sheet.
- Flatten each with a fork. (Sometimes a little flour on the fork keeps it from sticking).
- Bake 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were terrible, bland, and tasted like terrible biscuits, flavored with artificial fruit flavoring. Not a fan, reiterated recipe, making 6 separate adjustments that made them barely tolerable. Nothing about this recipe was good it still tasted like a Capitan Crunch infused protein shake baked into cookies.Reply
see 1 more