Recipe by Kilee Messimer
I love this recipe. Every time I make it, everyone goes crazy for it. I found this recipe in a magazine, but I have made a few changes
Top Review by cookin mimi
This is a very cool, delicious cake. I used sugar free Jello and Lite Cool Whip to cut the calories, and it turned out to be delicious!! Thanks for the recipe for the nice summer dessert.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 lb prepared angel food cake, torn into small pieces
- 2 cups diced strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine 2 cups boiling water and jello; stir until it's dissolved.
- Then add 1 cup cold water.
- Chill until jello is the thickness of thin mayonnaise.
- Gently fold 1 container whipped cream, angel food cake, and strawberries into jello.
- Pour mixture into a spring form pan.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove cake from pan and place on serving plater.
- Frost cake with remaining whipped topping.