Jello Poke Cake
Had this in school a lot. It's so good! There are a lot of different ways you could make this.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- egg, water, oil as needed to make cake
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Bake cake according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Poke cake with a fork. Mix jello with boiling water until dissolved. Mix in cold water. Pour over cake. Top with cool whip. Keep in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation